COO - Real Estate - Myanmar
at Magenta Consulting Services Pte Ltd in
COO - Real Estate - Myanmar at Magenta Consulting Services Pte Ltd in Singapore
Job highlightsPosted on August 1, 2016
• For Property Development and Real Estate Business to oversee the organization's on-going operations and procedures. The Chief Operating Officer will be the organization's second-in-command and responsible for inspecting the efficiency of business.
• A key member of senior management and is accountable for supervising the entire organization reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
• Be an experienced and efficient leader, able to maintain control of diverse business operations.
• To be responsible for ensuring that the Company's strategy supports the business's overall goals and objectives. The COO need to been sure proper measures exist and high quality results are continuously delivered. The COO need to be providing robust leadership, clearly communicate and articulate the vision and mission to all levels of the Company while also further establishing the company culture.
• To be leading Clinical Operations, Implementations, Sales, Marketing and Quality functions.
• To help scale the business in the next two years to 5 year for the number of current revenue
• To secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
Experience and Educational Requirements
• Bachelor's degree required ME Civil, BE Engineering Civil , advanced degree is beneficial (MBA)
• Minimum at least 15 to 20 years of experience in property development and real estate operation Skills & Competencies Requirements