CE O - Real Estate - Myanmar
at Magenta Consulting Services Pte Ltd in
Singapore - Central
CE O - Real Estate - Myanmar at Magenta Consulting Services Pte Ltd in Central
Job highlightsPosted on August 1, 2016
Role and Responsibilities
• To deliver operation targets approved by the "Board of Directors" of organisation.
• Responsible for the division's day today operating activities, including revenue and sales growth; expense cost and margin control, and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management.
• Proposed to the Executive Board each year an annual strategic business of the divisions and projects under his jurisdictions.
• Establish the performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies in his related jurisdictions and report to the Executive Board for approval.
• Meeting the specific goals of related business performance and financial budgets.
• Overall evaluation of investment opportunities and market conditions.
• Communicate to the Executive Board periodically on performances of respective projects under his jurisdictions and timely alert to the Executive Board on possible crisis and management of crisis
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• 20 - 30 years practical experience in large scale property development and project management preferably gained in PLC Developers and consultant firms
• Degree in Architecture/ Building/ Real Estate or related disciplines
• Strong coordination, communications and interpersonal skills
• International Real Estate experience needed
• Frequent travel is required