Mandarin Speaking Customer Service Representative
at Reed Elsevier Shared Services Philippines in
Mandarin Speaking Customer Service Representative at Reed Elsevier Shared Services Philippines in Philippines
Job highlightsPosted on November 10, 2016
- Provides multi-skill/function type of support through various communication methods (phone calls, emails, chats)
- Diagnose and resolve problems utilizing department tools, resources, business judgment and expertise, resulting in increased customer confidence with supported products.
- Manage the customer service mailbox or CRM tool to address concerns of customers and other internal departments.
- Customer service orientation; Commitment to providing resolution to customer issues on the first pass.
- PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, fluent with Internet and mainstream web browsers. 1. Proficient in MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, MS Viso, etc.)
• Bachelor's Degree in business OR equivalent experience
• Previous experience in a telephonic, helpdesk, or personal customer contact position is preferred; 1-2 years job-related experience
• Ability to resolve customer issues related to operational needs and initiate escalation process if needed
• Ability to provide info to customers in a courteous, polite and professional manner.
• Basic PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Internet, and mainstream web browsers
• Excellent English communications skills
• Business level proficiency (both verbal and written): Mandarin
Visit us at 2F Bldg. H UP-Ayala Land Technohub, Commonwealth Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City.