at Al Najah Education LLC in
UAE - Dubai
Cashier at Al Najah Education LLC in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on September 18, 2016
- Experience in Education & Training
- Professional background in Petty Cash, School, Education, cashier
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 3,000 - AED 5,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
Experience range: 3 to 5 years
Education Qualifications : Graduate
Purpose of the job/role: Accounts and finance
Any other specifications - Nationality/Visa status etc :Visa will be provided / to be transferred
Key Responsibility Areas
Cashier is accountable for error-free cash register operations, payment processing and interactions with customers.
- Accurately and efficiently operate cash registers
- Ensure that there is sufficient cash in the petty cash
Maintain correct balances at the cash registers
- Process payments made with cash, cheques, credit cards and debit cards
Process returns and exchanges
Issue receipts, refunds, credit or change due to customers
- assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints
- Establish services or admission and tabulate bills using cash registers etc.
Key Performance Indicators
Day to day accounting and maintenance of records in the accounting software
Daily reconciliation for all Cash, Cheque and fund transfer.
- Verification of recording of bank/cheque payment in the accounting software.
Verification of monthly reconciliation for the bank and related party ledger.
Verification of any advance payment to employees/suppliers etc and respective adjustment/recovery etc.
Helping Annual Audit and providing the support data/documents
Other projects as assigned
Highly detail oriented and organized in work
Ability to meet assigned deadlines
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications
Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and
external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
Fluency in the English language, Good communication and interpersonal skills