Corporate Sales Executive
at Ninety Degrees in
Corporate Sales Executive Full time at Ninety Degrees in Beirut, Lebanon
Job highlightsPosted on June 30, 2016
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
• Visit potential customers for new business.
• Plan & Prepare presentations / sales pitches / new ideas for potential clients.
• Provide customers with quotations.
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
• Gather market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
• Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with management.
• Advise on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities for the company s services.
• Log daily meetings / closed deals / events in a CRM system.
• Record brief take, handover, SLA & Wash up documents for each client/event.
• Follow up the closed deal on site, during installation until delivery with the support of the team.
• Contribute to the development of marketing strategy of the company.
• Attend exhibitions and social events for networking.
• Sales skills
• Creative thinking
• Marketing & Communication skills
• Presentation skills
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.