Board Certified Behavior Analyst
at Medical Recruitment International in
UAE - Dubai
Board Certified Behavior Analyst at Medical Recruitment International in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on December 1, 2016
- Experience in HealthCare & Medical
- Professional background in Healthcare
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 15,000 - AED 20,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
My client is an established centre based in Dubai that is looking for an experienced Board Certified Behavior Analysts to add to their team.
They work with children aged between 2 and 15 years old, on Early Intervention Programs, within the centre, home, school and natural environment. We work closely with families to ensure consistency and learning opportunities are constant and consistent.
• Supervise and provide on-going training to centre staff.
• Develop, implement and update the appropriate intervention services for children ages 1-15 years old
• Provide support, instruction, and feedback to families and caregivers for behaviour management and to enhance skills
• Conduct assessments using tools such as the VBMAPP, and ABLLS
• Conduct Functional Assessments of challenging behaviours and provide reports.
Provide 1-1 sessions for children on the program in the centre or ;
• Master's degree in a related field such as Psychology, Education, or Social Work
• Minimum of four years of experience working in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis with children with ASD and challenging behaviours.
• Current registered BCBA
• Strong communication skills and fluency in English essential - Western candidates preferred