at FIRST RESOURCES in
UAE - Dubai
PLANT/OPERATIONS MANAGER at FIRST RESOURCES in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on September 18, 2016
- Experience in Engineering
- Professional background in Engineering, Process Engineering, Oil Refining, Operations, Project Management
- Job level Managerial
Pays salary of
AED 10,000 - AED 14,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
- Nationality United Arab Emirates, India, Kenya, Qatar
- Other requirements
PLANT MANAGER / OPERATION MANAGER
A new Automobile Oil Recycling Factory is looking to Hire an Experienced PLANT MANAGER / OPERATION MANAGER.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
NB: MUST Have Previous Experience in Oil Recycling Plant Management
• Operational Excellence to manage the Operations and Employees through use of Operational Excellence, Standard Work Systems etc.
• Monitor Plant Production, Quality and Efficiency.
• Develop and communicate with plant staff the quality, safety, customer service, and production goals and issues.
• Prepare, review, and monitor financial statements including incoming orders, shipping, budgets, capital expenditures, etc.
• Continually monitor plant operations including cost savings opportunities, maintenance issues, quality, etc. Manage raw materials and inventory costs. Lead plant personnel.
• Impart the philosophy of High Performance Work Systems to in site team members.
• Manage the performance of Plant personnel through the setting goals and objectives, regular performance evaluations, disciplinary action, and career development.
• Supervise, motivate and develop other Staff members.
• Conduct training on various topics including safety, plant objectives, and other performance improving training.
• Communicate and support all Company policies and procedures to all employees.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Good leadership, Management, and Communication Skills.
• Strong Analytical and Problem solving Skills.
• Strong Customer Focus for both Internal and External customers.
• Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills and a demonstrated balance between analytical and creative thinking are all required.
• Must demonstrate a willingness to challenge conventional ideas and to be flexible, and be able to function effectively in a Lean team environment.
• University Degree in Engineering or Relevant Technical discipline
• Practical Experience with minimum of 5 years in Oil Refinery/Recycling Industry
• Experience in a large known Organization
• Working in a Managerial Position for at least 5 years
SALARY & BENEFITS
Salary Range: US$3000 to 4000
2. Scanned Copies of Certificates
3. Passport Copy
4. Experience Letters