Female Executive Personal Assistant Dubai Based
at Ash Technologies in
New Zealand - Auckland
Female Executive Personal Assistant Dubai Based at Ash Technologies in Auckland
Job highlightsPosted on June 19, 2016
1. Office Administration work
2. Prepares itineraries, agendas, and expense reports.
3. Organize and maintain file and records.
4. Provide general administrative support including but not limited to: phones, distributing mail, and preparing expense reports.
5. Prepare official correspondence, coordinate and tracking functions, format correspondence, mark recommendations, and handle incoming and outgoing visit request preparation, logging, and verification.
6. Create meeting agendas, notifications, and follow up items.
7. Coordinates and schedules events, conferences, meetings, travel, conference rooms, luncheons, etc.
8. Assist technical support staff with vendor interface.
9. Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
10. Managing company business clients and follow ups.
11. Coordinate and Administer the Management calendar.
12. Planning and scheduling projects and ensuring timely completion.
13. Manage all aspects of the business unit operating budget.
14. Maintain the security of confidential information.
15. Maintaining business/customer contact database, corporate files and business plans.
16. Conducting Internet research; reviewing and synthesizing information.
17. Coordinate, create, edit and distribute both internal and external correspondence under the direction of Executive Management.
18. Composing, designing and editing correspondence and reports.
19. Producing complex and professional looking PowerPoint presentations.
20. Perform executive administrative tasks associated with supporting the President of the Wound Care Business.
21. Coordinating workflow and maintaining a productive work environment.
22. Excellent calendar management skills, scheduling complex meetings and handling logistics.
23. Coordinating complex domestic and international travel arrangements and international meetings.
24. Interacting with customers, senior-level executives, and all other levels of employees.