at Levi Strauss & Co. in
South Africa - Johannesburg
Store Manager at Levi Strauss & Co. in South Africa - Johannesburg
Job highlightsPosted on June 17, 2016
We are looking to recruit an experienced Store Manager. The successful person will be based at our Woodmead Outlet Store - Johannesburg.
Below are the requirements for the advertised role: Store Manager - Reporting to the District Manager
To coach, develop and manage staff so that they perform to the highest standards and deliver the ultimate Levi's brand shopping experience in our store.
• Ensure that the staff possess a thorough knowledge of the company and the products, in store.
• Be able to analyze data efficiently and accurately.
• Be alert to competitor activity.
• Educate and coach store staff, where necessary, on retail concepts/standards and inventory processes & procedures.
• Facilitate the development of team norms that serve as foundation for the team spirit.
• Guide the team and/or individuals in the resolution of conflict and differences that hamper the overall team spirit.
• Use effective communication techniques in the handling of individual, team, and external situations.
• Develop, implement and track weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual store plans.
• Monitor individual & team performance in relation to the KPIs.
• Inventory Management and Assortment Planning.
• Ensure that the correct assortment planning and replenishment procedure is implemented.
• By training and coaching store staff to ensure that store operation procedures are effectively implemented. These include the following:
o POS and data transmission
o Labeling of products
o Product returns and effective complaints handling
• Resolve issues through appropriate interpretation of policies or liaison/discussion with LS&CO.
• Recommend & implement process enhancements to improve service delivery.
• Maintain a firm control over security risks to prevent potential incidences of theft or loss, and reporting to management and/or the authorities of any further risks beyond the store's capability.
• People management ( performance management, employee relations, etc.).
• Matric is essential.
• Must be computer literate (MS Office).
• Must have at least 3 years relevant retail experience, in a similar role.
• Have the ability and relevant managerial experience to manage, coach and develop others ( Store Staff).
• Must be detail orientated.
• Must be passionate about consumers ( exemplify exceptional customer service skills).
• Must be energetic and self - motivated.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
. Please also inform your manager of your intent to apply for the position prior to the submission of your application.
Internal Employees may refer suitable External Candidates for this position. All external candidates are required to send their application to .
ATT Managers: Please print this email and place it on the notice board, for employees that do not have access to email.
Closing date: 24 June 2016