Commercial Real Estate Sponsorship/Exhibition Sales
at Spintelligent in
Cape Town, South Africa
Commercial Real Estate Sponsorship/Exhibition Sales Full time at Spintelligent in Cape Town, South Africa
Job highlightsPosted on June 15, 2016
Your objective would be to exceed sales revenue targets for each event and establish key relationships with potential sponsors and exhibitor. In addition, you will look to maintain and develop excellent customer relations and have a thorough understanding of the markets you are selling into.
- Selling to existing and potential exhibitors to meet and exceed sales revenue targets.
- Selling sponsorship and exhibition for conferences and expos over the phone and face to face.
- Researching and conducting sales campaigns to attract sponsorship.
- Maintaining telephone contact with key sponsorship contacts to establish their promotional strategies.
- Working closely with functional teams to maximize sales opportunities and promotion.
- Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying and researching new growth areas for sales.
- Working onsite during the build-up, open period and breakdown of all the shows actively helping clients with their onsite requirements.
- Execute successful rebooking campaigns.
- Real estate industry background (commercial, retail, mixed residential).
- Excellent track record of sales performance, particularly face to face, including objection handling, negotiation, relationship building, problem solving.
- Experience within conferences or exhibitions preferred.
- Proven experience in closing high value sponsorship deals.
- Demonstration of excellent market and product knowledge.
Personal attributes required:
- Enthusiasm, commitment to the role, and proactivity.
- Outstanding communication skills - especially listening and conversation skills.
- The ability to understand business issues and spot opportunities.
- Effective organisation and time management.
- A hunger to reach and exceed targets.
- A tenacious "can do" approach.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Assertiveness and confidence.
- Residing in Cape Town or willing to relocate to Cape Town at own cost.
- International Travel might be required.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 30 days after applying due to not adhering to the above specified requirements.