at Gopaktor in
Singapore - Central
UI/UX Designer at Gopaktor in Central
Job highlightsPosted on May 18, 2016
Paktor is the leading SE Asian provider of various social networking platforms that are dedicated to helping Asian singles meet other singles in the region. Paktor emphasizes anonymity, locality, and usability for our users. We find out who you'd like to meet nearby and connect you with them if they're also interested. Or to put it simply, we bring people together: without the pressure. After all, that's what Paktor means. Paktor has expanded its service offerings by introducing a new company called GaiGai Pte Ltd that focuses on bespoke offline matchmaking services.
GaiGai is one of the fastest growing offline dating agencies in Singapore that offers personalized matching services and organizing singles events. As a subsidiary of Paktor, we ride on the rising trend of mobile dating applications to bring singles together into real life dates. Our compatibility algorithm is also backed by neuroscience research and user behavioral study from more than two billion swipes on Paktor. After all, we want to use our scale and capability to increase the opportunities for singles to find their life partner by going GaiGai!
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch.
You will be responsible for:
- Brainstorming for new features with our CTO and Head of Design
- Designing flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Using our UI pattern library and helping to maintain it and develop it further
- Delivering clean, consistent interfaces, that look nice and are functional
- Ensure a consistent and accurate brand message of the company
- Develop and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of the brand
- At least 1-2 years of experience working on digital products, mobile apps
- Able to work independently and with a team with minimal supervision
- Possess good communication skills
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Experience in Marketing or Branding will be a plus!