at Gopaktor in
Singapore - Central
Public Relations at Gopaktor in Central
Job highlightsPosted on May 18, 2016
Paktor is the leading SE Asian provider of various social networking platforms that are dedicated to helping Asian singles meet other singles in the region. Paktor emphasizes anonymity, locality, and usability for our users. We find out who you'd like to meet nearby and connect you with them if they're also interested. Or to put it simply, we bring people together: without the pressure. After all, that's what Paktor means. With a user base of 5 million users, Paktor has seen 5 billion swipes to date.
GaiGai is one of the fastest growing offline dating agencies in Singapore that offers personalized matching services and organizing singles events. As a subsidiary of Paktor, we ride on the rising trend of mobile dating applications to bring singles together into real life dates. Our compatibility algorithm is also backed by neuroscience research and user behavioral study from more than two billion swipes on Paktor. After all, we want to use our scale and capability to increase the opportunities for singles to find their life partner by going GaiGai!
- Paktor is seeking an energetic and passionate Public Relation to join our offline dating team: GaiGai! Apart from meeting new people and helping singles seek their love life, you will also:
- Coordinate with the relevant parties on handing the publication of annual report, calendar and newsletters and its distribution.
- Web content management, organizing and coordination of various company functions and events.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and emails.
- Responsible for managing the routing of press releases, outreach to key media representatives and developing a media calendar that identifies key events that could generate media interest and opportunities for senior management proactive media engagement.
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes.
- Organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation's website.
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Face book.
- Manage and grow media coverage via targeted outreach, pitching and relationship building with key journalists.
- Identify media influencers and establish and maintain ongoing relationships with influencers to support marketing goals and garner coverage.
- Review and analyze effectiveness of PR efforts
- Minimum 4 years' experience of creating and implementing corporate communications strategy
- Worked in companies that are leaders in their respective industries, where PR is not only valued but considered core to accomplishing organizational and business objectives
- Confident working with media, traditional and social
- Possess excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal and editing skills