Area Sales Managers - Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya,
through CareerAvenue Global in
Johannesburg, South Africa
Area Sales Managers - Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Full time through CareerAvenue Global in Johannesburg, South Africa
Job highlightsPosted on June 19, 2016
Our Client is looking for high caliber and aggressive front-ending sales personnel capable of identifying and setting up sales and distribution channels, working the markets, identifying sales opportunities and driving the business to meet the desired sales objectives and goals.
• He should have thorough knowledge of the markets in his area and should be exposed to the business practices in the domain of building materials or consumer durables.
• The ideal candidate should have adequate experience in dealer and distribution based sales and also be capable of interacting with builders, developers, architects and other influencers in the project segment.
• Experience and Knowledge in the sales and marketing of Bathroom products will be an added advantage.
1. South Africa - Based in South Africa.
2. Nigeria - Based in Nigeria.
3. Ghana / Togo / Benin / Ivory coast - Based in Ghana
4. Kenya / Ethiopia / Djibouti / Eritrea / Sudan - Based in Kenya.
5. Cameroon / DR. Congo / Congo - Based in Cameroon.
6. Morocco / Algeria / Tunisia - Based in Morocco / Algeria
• Setting up and management of dealer and distribution channels.
• Relationship / Influencer management - consultants , Architects, Interior designers
• Project / Institutional sales
• Achievement of sales targets.
• 3 to 5 years experience in front line sales - preferably in consumer durables, sanitary ware, building materials or related products.
• Exposure to channel sales and management - distribution / dealer network.
• Exposure to institutional sales / relationship management.
• Must have worked in major markets in his area and with exposure to sound sales and marketing practices.
• Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
PROFILE AND APTITUDE:
• Outgoing and aggressive Sales oriented personality.
• Pleasing profile and good interpersonal skills.
• Hard working Self-starter - roll up the sleeves attitude.
• Good communication skills in English - knowledge of leading local languages would be an added advantage.
• Entrepreneurial commitment and aptitude.
• Willingness to travel extensively.
• Fixed monthly compensation in line with the best in the industry to attract and retain the best talent.
• Attractive performance based incentives and bonus based on pre-set criterion.
• Attractive annual benefits in line with the best in the industry.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a detailed MS Word CV directly to .za for consideration.