Regional Sales Managers - Africa (Ghana, South Africa, Nigeria)
through CareerAvenue Global in
Johannesburg, South Africa
Regional Sales Managers - Africa (Ghana, South Africa, Nigeria) Full time through CareerAvenue Global in Johannesburg, South Africa
Job highlightsPosted on June 19, 2016
Our Client is looking for high caliber individuals capable of independently setting up and driving the business of the company in the region assigned to him. He should be capable of setting up and managing a team of quality sales personnel comprising of Area sales managers and sales executives. He should be aware of sound international business practices with exposure to African markets in his region. A self-driven and focused individual, he should be prepared to travel extensively in his region and willing to take on the responsibility to make the brand a leading player in his region over a 3-5 year period, meeting the annual sales goals and objectives set up jointly by him and the ;
1. North Africa & West Africa - Based in Morocco / Algeria / Ghana / Nigeria - French speaking and proficient in English.
2. Southern Africa / East Africa / Central Africa - Based in South Africa - excellent communication skills in English and knowledge of key local languages.
• Setting up and management of dealer and distribution channels.
• Setting up the sales team and sales organization.
• Relationship / Influencer management - consultants , Architects, Interior designers
• Presentation, marketing and sales to developers, builders, projects, contracts.
• Drawing up and achieving the sales targets - sales team, country, channel partners and the Region.
• Launching and anchoring the brand as one of the lead players over a reasonable period of time.
• All other facets required for the enablement of the business.
• 5 to 7 years experience in front line sales - preferably in consumer durables, sanitary ware, building materials or related products.
• 2-3 years experience at a sales managerial capacity handling a sales team with individual and group targets.
• Exposure to channel sales and management - distribution / dealer network.
• Exposure to institutional sales / relationship management.
• Must have worked in major African markets in the region and with exposure to international business practices.
• Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
• Post-graduate qualifications in Business Management would be an advantage.
PROFILE AND APTITUDE
• Outgoing and Sales oriented personality.
• Pleasing profile and good interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter - roll up the sleeves attitude.
• Good communication skills in English - knowledge of leading local languages would be an added advantage.
• Entrepreneurial commitment and aptitude.
• Willingness to travel extensively.
• Fixed monthly compensation in line with the best in the industry to attract and retain the best talent.
• Attractive performance based incentives and bonus based on pre-set criterion.
• Attractive annual benefits in line with the best in the industry.