Hiring Now: Senior Pain Management Nurse For A Hospital In Jordan
through KARPIRA International Recruitment Agency in
Jordan - Amman
Hiring Now: Senior Pain Management Nurse For A Hospital In Jordan at KARPIRA International Recruitment Agency in Amman
Job highlightsPosted on June 19, 2016
Hiring Now: Senior Pain Management Nurse for a hospital in Jordan
Our client's hospital is embedded in a recently built structure and counts as one of the largest and best equipped hospitals located in Jordan. Over the last ten years they have established themselves as a clinic with a high level of medical care and are constantly showing an innovative spirit in following the latest developments in health care. They are looking to hire a Senior Pain Management Nurse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To support clinical care, by managing a patient caseload, with supervision, demonstrating assessment, planning, evaluation and support skills in all aspects of pain management and related care.
• Responsibility for the management of nursing practice and standards of patient care within the acute pain service.
• Responsibility for co-ordination of all aspect of clinical and non-clinical work within the acute pain service to a high standard of care and safety in accordance with the hospital policies and procedures.
• BSC Nursing
• BLSC (Basic Lifesaving certificate)
• Pain Management Qualification
• Education and Teaching Qualification
• 10 years of overall experience
• 5 years of experience at senior nurse level
• Analytical Thinking, Change Management
• Demonstrates a high level of integrity
Attractive Remuneration with Extensive Benefits for Selected Candidates Including: Free Housing And Accommodation, Free Medical Care, Free Flights For Arrival And After Completion Of The Contract, etc.