JEWELRY SHOP SALES ASSOCIATE
Kuwait - Al Asimah
JEWELRY SHOP SALES ASSOCIATE at CONFIDENTIAL in Al Asimah
Job highlightsPosted on May 16, 2016
- Greets customers and determined their needs and wants
- Understands type, quality and number of merchandise required by the customers.
- Recommended merchandise based on individual requirements
- Advises customers on usage and care of merchandise
- Answers customers queries and concerns
- Quotes prices, discounts as well as trade-in allowances, warranties and delivery dates.
- Prepares sales contracts and accepts payment through cash, cheque and credit card.
- Assists in display of store merchandise.
- Participates in stock takes and sales records for inventory control
- Keys in or scans the price of purchased merchandise.
- Determines total price and receives payments
- Controls and checks outgoing merchandise
- Wrapping and bagging of customer purchased products
- Receives payments and reconciles them with total sales
- Prepares deposits, closing the till and putting back the float.
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas
The Recruiter will first read your answer to this question
Laimoon helps you standout in front of employers. Select one question to demonstrate your work experience and give employers a reason to open your CV.Show all questions(Your response will not be saved.)