JEWELRY SHOP SALES ASSOCIATE
Kuwait - Al Asimah
JEWELRY SHOP SALES ASSOCIATE at CONFIDENTIAL in Al Asimah
Job highlightsPosted on May 16, 2016
- Greets customers and determined their needs and wants
- Understands type, quality and number of merchandise required by the customers.
- Recommended merchandise based on individual requirements
- Advises customers on usage and care of merchandise
- Answers customers queries and concerns
- Quotes prices, discounts as well as trade-in allowances, warranties and delivery dates.
- Prepares sales contracts and accepts payment through cash, cheque and credit card.
- Assists in display of store merchandise.
- Participates in stock takes and sales records for inventory control
- Keys in or scans the price of purchased merchandise.
- Determines total price and receives payments
- Controls and checks outgoing merchandise
- Wrapping and bagging of customer purchased products
- Receives payments and reconciles them with total sales
- Prepares deposits, closing the till and putting back the float.
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas