Waitress At 5* Resort (Aqaba, Jordan)
through ClarusApex in
Waitress At 5* Resort (Aqaba, Jordan) Full time through ClarusApex in Jordan
Job highlightsPosted on August 17, 2017
It's a unique opportunity to begin your career abroad and develop your English skills. Combine work with rest on the seaside of the Red Sea! You will get acquainted with culture and rich traditions of one of the most ancient countries in the world, Jordan. Our client, 5*resort in Jordan, is urgently looking for Waitress / Bar Lady for the Beach Club.
Location: Jordan, Aqaba
About employer: It is 5* Red Sea's premier holiday resort in Jordan that includes hotels, beach and yacht clubs, cafes, restaurants and shops. Jordan is one of the most welcoming places in the world! It is a country with one of the New Seven Wonders of the World - historical and archaeological city Petra.
• Work and residence permit are paid by customer
• Official salary 500 USD + service charge + tips
• Official contract for 2 years
• Accommodation (shared with 1 person)
• Transportation is provided
• Air tickets, vacation
As a Waitress you will
• Greet and seat customers
• Present menus, announce daily specials to customers, answer questions about menu items and make recommendations upon request
• Take orders from customers for food or beverages
• Serve food or beverages to customers
• Observe customers to respond if they require additional service
• Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters
• Prepare checks, collect payment
• Minimum work experience in customer service
• Can be fresh graduate, training will be provided
• Good communication skills, basic English skills
• Active, open-minded, outgoing personality
WHO ARE WE?
ClarusApex is an international recruiting company with candidates from 46 countries. Our customers appreciate our services as we supply them with top talents without any limitations. Candidates trust us, because we support them at home and abroad during their whole career.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.