at Gopaktor in
Singapore - Central
Designer (Singapore) at Gopaktor in Central
Job highlightsPosted on May 23, 2016
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch.
You will be responsible for:
- Brainstorming for new features with our CTO and Head of Design
- Designing flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Using our UI pattern library and helping to maintain it and develop it further
- Delivering clean, consistent interfaces, that look nice and are functional
- Ensure a consistent and accurate brand message of the company
- Develop and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of the brand
- At least 1-2 years of experience working on digital products, mobile apps
- Able to work independently and with a team with minimal supervision
- Possess good communication skills
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Marketing or branding experience will be a plus!
Interested candidates, please apply today with your portfolio to be considered for a shortlist. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.