QA Tester - Ecommerce
through Energon People in
Portugal - Porto
QA Tester - Ecommerce at Energon People in Porto
Job highlightsPosted on April 15, 2016
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Junior/Entry Level
Pays salary of
EUR 3,000 - EUR 5,000 /month
- Languages Conversational English is preferred
QA Tester - ecommerce - Porto - €2,500 - €5,500 per month
I am currently running a search for a Test Analyst to work for a market leading ecommerce business based in Porto. This company has its head office in London and looking to build out its function in Porto with developers and testers. In this role you will be working on some very interesting problems and will have the chance to work with the latest and greatest technology on the market.
This role requires someone with the ability to analyse and communicate well. You will be responsible for the development and execution of automated and performance testing for projects, to interact with other core teams to ensure high-quality software products on time, budget and to specification.
This is a great role and they are looking to hire 15 people. So if you know anyone who you might want to work with or any friends that are techies tell them about this ad!!
• Proven QA Test Engineering or Computer Science experience or equivalent, with a strong knowledge of QA methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of the software development process and process involvement.
• Great written and communication skills.
• Sound QA Testing skills with attention to detail.
• Understanding of industry trends and working within budgets.
• Strong research skills (tools/root cause analysis).
This is an outstanding role in Porto where you will be able to build a really good career! They also pay great money based on experience! I am based in London and would love to have a chat to you about this role.
Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks