Part Time Journalist /Reporter
at Center for International Media Analysis (CIMA in
São Paulo, Brasil
Part Time Journalist /Reporter Full time at Center for International Media Analysis (CIMA in São Paulo, Brasil
Job highlightsPosted on May 26, 2016
Center for International Media Analysis USA (CIMA) is looking to hire part time NATIVE in-country journalists to report on local and national relevant news.
Journalists/Reporters must be *NATIVE*of and RESIDING in the following countries:
Middle East : Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar, Oman, Yemen, UAE, Iraq, Bahrain, ;
North Africa : Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Sudan, South Sudan, Morocco.
Asia: Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran.
Africa: Congo, S. Africa, Tanzania, Ghana, Nigeria, Djibouti, Liberia, Uganda, Chad, Togo, Rwanda, Burundi, DRC, Mozambique, Mauritania, Kenya, Malawi.
Central and South America : Costa Rica, Peru, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Panama, Mexico.
Responsibilities will Include
* Periodically composing a few lines about local and national current events.
* Monitoring different newswires and online media outlets, news aggregators, and social networks to gather leads on possible news events.
* Generating daily local media reports and headlines from local newspapers.
* Accuracy and ability to write well sourced news.
* Must be available to work different shifts.
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum of three or more years of professional news experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- A good eye and strong understanding of what is considered to be pertinent news.
- Must be well read on current affairs.
- A BA in journalism or international relations is a plus or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of English is a big plus.
Salary is negotiable based on the candidate's experience and skills.
Submit resume and possible references.
Job Type: Part-time
Required experience: News Experience: 3 years
Required education: Bachelor's
Required language: English