Client Service Associate
at Gopaktor in
Singapore - Central
Client Service Associate at Gopaktor in Central
Job highlightsPosted on March 24, 2016
Paktor is the leading SE Asian provider of various social networking platforms that are dedicated to helping Asian singles meet other singles in the region. Paktor emphasizes anonymity, locality, and usability for our users. We find out who you'd like to meet nearby and connect you with them if they're also interested. Or to put it simply, we bring people together: without the pressure. After all, that's what Paktor means.
GaiGai is one of the fastest growing offline dating agencies in Singapore that offers personalized matching services and organizing singles events. As a subsidiary of Paktor, we ride on the rising trend of mobile dating applications to bring singles together into real life dates. Our compatibility algorithm is also backed by neuroscience research and user behavioral study from more than two billion swipes on Paktor. After all, we want to use our scale and capability to increase the opportunities for singles to find their life partner by going GaiGai!
Paktor is seeking an energetic and passionate Client Service Associate to join our offline dating team: GaiGai! Apart from meeting new people and helping singles seek their love life, you will also:
• Collaborate with various business divisions in their daily business practices client meetings, onboarding new clients, operations, etc.
• Interact with clients and prospective clients, anticipate their needs and follow through with exceptional service
• Work with our Business Development Team to enhance our company operational workflow
• Manage the matching of clients and faciliate the scheduling of dates
• Facilitate enquiries from clients as well as assist in other administrative and adhoc duties
You are someone based in Singapore who is meticulous and fun-loving. You love the idea of bringing potential matches to singles in Singapore and feeling a huge sense of achievement getting them into a relationship. Finally, you are also someone who constantly strives to achieve your goals and highly proactive in getting tasks done.
• At least 1 year of client service experience with interaction through various channels email/phone/social media/face-to-face
• Comfortable speaking over the phone for liaison and coordination work
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
• Ability to start immediately is a plus