Front End Developer
at Qubit Technology in
Job highlightsPosted on October 23, 2019
We are seeking a Mid/Senior level front end developer for a full time, on-site, non-contract position to build the best cutting edge web and mobile designs and interfaces in an agile environment, taking graphical concepts from our designers and making them come to life.
Bachelors Level Graduate in CSIT / EE / CE / CS / BIM / BCM / BBIS or Equivalent
- Must be punctual and maintain discipline at/during office hours
- Must have good interpersonal skills to communicate with office teams and clients
- Must be fluent in English and Nepali Language
- Must be able to produce high-level technical documentation
- Able to work alone or together in a team along with other developers
- Must be able to produce clean, efficient and maintainable code
- Must be dynamic and lead the junior front end developers
- Must be familiar with Photoshop / Illustrator
- Most importantly putting creativity on the line and be able to learn new things and implement it.
- Absolutely MUST have strong knowledge of responsive/adaptive design using Bootstrap
- Design wire-frames and mock-ups for client using balsamic or Photoshop
- Strong ability to take graphical designs wire-frames and mock ups and cut them into efficient designs
- Must have knowledge on versioning using git
- Familiar with React/Angular/Vue js.
- Must have knowledge on W3C standard and ES6
- Experience with RESTful APIs and word press is a plus
- Experience developing animation and advanced interfaces as per requirement
- Working knowledge as far as how to create and test highly (browser) compatible code
- Skills that Set You Apart From the Crowd
- You love technology and stay up to date on the latest, and bring new ideas to the table
Role and Team
Small team environment working with other front and back end developers, along with other designers and project managers. The office is creative and friendly, with a lot of passion for design and code.
Perks and Benefits
- Attractive salary for deserving candidate
- Lunch allowance is provided
- Occasional office retreat
- Birthday celebration
- Competitive Salary
Lunch allowance is provided
BE / BCS
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.