Digital Marketing Manager (Korea)
at Gopaktor in
Digital Marketing Manager (Korea) at Gopaktor in Singapore
Job highlightsPosted on March 4, 2016
Post: Regional Digital Marketing AssociateManager (Korea)
Location: Singapore / Seoul, Korea
Paktor was founded in July 2013 with the mission of connecting singles in Asia through technology-enabled platforms. With one of the largest user bases in the Southeast Asia region of over 65 million, Paktor social networking app for singles has facilitated 5 billion profile reviews to date. Most recently, Paktor just announced a $10 million Series B funding round and the company is poised for expansion into new markets and become the first in the region to provide a comprehensive suite of products across the dating vertical, focused on creating value for its users and, in the process, developing the most diverse and largest network in its markets.
We are seeking a performance-marketing specialist to help us accelerate our user acquisition program and expansion plans. The Regional Digital Marketing Associate plays a pivotal role in supporting the marketing team on all aspects of digital marketing campaigns within Asia Pacific regionin Korea.
- Develop digital marketing strategies for user acquisition across multiple ad channels
- Achieve user acquisition targets by setting up, testing, and optimizing digital ad campaigns
- Creation of marketing ad visuals
- Perform ROI analysis to evaluate and measure efficiency and effectiveness of various ad channels
- Provide post-mortem ad campaign report containing trend analysis and actionable recommendations for improvement and growth
- Use creative and unconventional means to find untapped sources of mobile ad traffic or downloads
- Diploma in mass communications or marketing preferred
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and native speaker of Korean language
- Competent with Adobe Photoshop and Google/Microsoft office tools.
- Proficiency with Facebook, Google, Naver and Dauem Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Snapchatad platforms
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to prioritize demands, meet deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Available to start work immediately