Brand Champion Chef
at Kitopi in
Job highlightsPosted on October 17, 2019
What You'll Do
The Kitopi Brand Champion Chef is the main representative between our clients and Kitopi, playing a vital role in keeping the integrity of our brands' recipes and managing our operational success.
Our customer and client satisfaction are largely reliant on our ability to stay true to our brands' recipes, and it will take a formidable chef to manage this task on a daily basis. You will be responsible for setting the bar high for the quality of our partners' food and then setting it higher! In addition to quality, this role will have the constant aim of achieving efficiency, allowing Kitopi's portfolio of brands to scale up and send out more orders whilst remaining, absolutely delicious!
- You will be trained at Kitopi partners' kitchens so that you fully understand their recipes, standards, and brand ethos.
- Create brand manuals for Kitopi's kitchen staff so that it is clear how each recipe should be executed and each meal delivery should be presented.
- Work with the Head of Growth Operations to coordinate satellite kitchen teams and oversee a structured daily routine ensuring the highest standards are met.
- Optimize operations so that Kitopi's Kitchen Managers and Kitchen Optimizers are at peak performance levels with astonishingly low prep times.
- Create and optimize processes for scale Closely align with city teams to understand our current processes, identify opportunities for increased efficiency, and tackle areas where we can scale processes at a centralized level.
- Define, present, and apply the short-term and long-term strategies for the Kitopi Operations team. Continuously improve operational systems, processes, and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being.
- Assist in providing solutions at the team and client level among all Kuwait City kitchen satellites in collaboration with Kitopi Kitchen Managers. Perform quality control checks and monitor production KPI's. Set the team ethic and tone, developing a strong culture of continuous improvement to consistently raise the bar of execution.
What We Are Looking For?
With 7+ years of experience, our ideal Brand Champion will be a former Executive Chef or hold a proven track record holder as a Kitchen Operations Management professional from an international food supplier! A degree within the culinary arts or hospitality management is a must and former exposure within a similar "Brand Champion" role would be an added benefit. This position also requires a valid driving license in Kuwait.
Who We Are Looking For?
You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape. High stamina - you don't fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
If you were to seek professional advice you are likely to be Strong people management skills and experience leading large teams. You can set the tone for your team and drive towards results, while being empathetic to your teams' challenges.
Strong interpersonal skills - ability to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners. An entrepreneurial DNA - you're like the lost and found for great opportunities.
People person - an eye for great talent and the ability to unlock the potential of high performing teams. Able to motivate and inspire.
Exceptional communication and organizational skills - able to speak and listen effectively; great written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Unique opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in food - Kitopi is the only company globally with this business model!
Fantastic exposure to a proven venture-backed start-up, scaling globally at an exhilarating pace.
Working with passionate, smart, and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment.
Autonomy in the role and in managing your own region.
Incredible experience and competitive compensation.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.