Search Marketing Analyst
at Vivaki in
Lebanon - Beirut
Search Marketing Analyst at Vivaki in Beirut
Job highlightsPosted on February 15, 2016
The Search Marketing Analyst is a vital member of Vivaki Specialized Performance Unit. The role includes handling Global clients on a regional level while interacting with our European and US offices. SEM Analyst would involve data analysis around web traffic and all elements of online marketing, incorporating campaign tracking monitoring, search analytics, paid marketing analytics and Search Engine Optimizations etc.
• Run and operate the operations of PPC & SEO campaigns related to the assigned accounts. Daily tasks will include:
• Developing SEM campaign structures and building it based on client's objectives.
• Maintaining and expanding adwords groups, keywords lists and ad copies.
• Setting up and uploading campaigns using native and 3rd party tools.
• Monitoring and pacing the account budget to ensure it follows signed media plans.
• Liaising with the account managers to ensure all SEM matters are met.
• Making recommendations on budget distribution within existing campaigns based on specific behaviors.
• Preparing periodic campaign performance reports and quarterly reviews based on client agreement.
• Testing various bid strategies (max CPCs, etc.) to maximize performance.
• Documenting campaign evolution to monitor overall performance and identify best practices.
• Performing full technical & content SEO audit on client websites
• Preparing all SEO deliverable including technical changes documents, Keyword mapping lists, title and meta-description documents.
• Prepare SEM proposals for new and existing clients.
• Analyze client analytics accounts and prepare reports & recommendations for performance improvement.
• Acquiring all the needed certifications required to perform the tasks above and keep up with industry trends.
• Perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
• Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
• 1-3 years of PPC Experience working with Adwords search accounts.
• Google advertising and Search certified.
• 3 years of experience in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint .( Understanding of Excel functions, pivot tables, and charts/graphs )
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (including presentation)
• An understanding of Search Engine Optimization concepts and techniques
• Ability to work with large, remote and diverse teams in a matrix environment. .
• Experience in Search Engine Optimization efforts.
• Previous experience in running youtube and Google display campaigns.
• Knowledge in SEM 3rd party tools: Marin, Kenshoo , Doubleclick