at LINCA BLS in
Kuwait - Al Asimah
Legal Assistant at LINCA BLS in Al Asimah
Job highlightsPosted on January 27, 2016
1. Institute lawsuits before the courts at all levels and kinds.
2. Open actions files and register all data, in addition to information of the client and litigant.
3. Keep following up the litigation sessions for each action starting with the registration at the Clerk Department until the unappealable judgment.
4. Follow up the summons and appeals.
5. Postpone the litigation sessions manually by file and mechanic by computer.
6. Distribute the actions from the delegation note issued by the office in the case of several issues at the same day.
7. Issuing and receiving judicial inquiry and salary certificates, and transcripts of the businesses and companies.
8. Prepare and photocopy documents folders and memos submitted to the court.
9. Follow up the dates of the oppositions, appeals and cassation for all the office actions.
10. Execute the sentences issued in favor of the clients of the office and the affiliate companies starting with the acknowledgement of executory formula, open an execution file and take all execution measures against the debtor such as travel ban, arrest and arraignment order, and lien on banks account, cars and properties until collect all the indebtedness which was passed by the sentence.