at Sidekick in
Graphic Designer Full time at Sidekick in Cairo, Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on January 19, 2016
- Creating visual content across multiple social media channels and categories.
- Conceive amazing creative concepts that convey complex messaging through imagery and build content that fans want to share for the most exciting brand on the planet.
- Conceptualizes, designs, and executes compelling social media visuals that support brand and category initiatives and campaigns.
- Conceptualizes, designs, and executes high-quality digital graphics, photo, and/or video content assets.
- Produces creative work that accurately translates and fulfills on project objectives and requirements.
- Helps provide creative art direction.
- Researches trend forecasts, creates mood boards, and contributes to concept presentations.
- Participates in photo shoots on a regular basis.
- Helps photograph products and retouch images for use on social media.
- Be the lead designer on content ideas and brainstorming.
- Help lead presentation of creative pitches on all brand and category initiatives.
- Assists the creative team in producing mock-ups, prototypes, and presentation materials.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all social media properties.