English To Chokwe Translator
at Babelos Ltd in
Job highlightsPosted on October 8, 2019
We have a translation of social media posts - the type of strings that are posted on Facebook, etc.
Therefore the source may contain emojis, slang, abbreviated words, non-English text, etc.
Follow instructions in Word file at this link to guide as you translate:
Translate carefully and ensure to deliver the highest quality as checks will be done and quality levels will determine continued participation
If any questions, please ask
If any of the source terms are not clear, please ask so we can clarify - it is very important to understand the source before translating
1. Read through the instructions in Word file at this link:
2. Download the file for translation here:
3. The left-side column "Source:" has the source text. Put in the corresponding Chokwe translation in the right-side column "Target" (keep the emojis inappropriate position in the translation)
4. Do this for each string and move on to the next string for translation
5. Proceed till you get to the end of the file and then return the file
6. Note that tags, links, and emojis should be kept in translation as appropriate - you can copy them to the corresponding location in the translation
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.