Senior FullStack Developer
at ColProd in
Senior FullStack Developer Full time at ColProd in Cairo, Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on January 7, 2016
ColProd is a Cairo-based start-up developing its own homegrown projects. We conceive and develop original solutions that support community building, audience activation and, finally, the generation of qualitative insights (semantic analysis, sentiment analysis and image analysis).
Magicrowd is our flagship product. It supports a new marketing strategy based on audience listening and user generated content (brands co-create products with their audience, curate content together, enter in a personal relationship).
ColProd has now a growing market base in Cairo, London and Paris. It's a place where you will build capacity by taking on technical challenges involving the latest technologies. At ColProd we especially recognise and reward dedication, involvement and appetite for excellence.
- Work on the development aspects of system design, code construction and optimisation, database design, unit and integration testing, and performance enhancement for in house software products.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Develop new products in a lean environment based on iterative and validated learning.
- Lay the foundations and methodology of Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or Proven track record of software development preferably in open source projects.
Experience: 4+ years experience.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of building multi-tented SaaS applications.
- Mastery of NodeJs and Python, Meteor Knowledge is a plus.
- Practical experience building live web applications using modern frameworks ( Laravel or Django or Ruby on Rails).
- Experienced in Micro-services architecture.
Familiarity with one or more of the following front-end frameworks:
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.