IT Trainee (Software, Web Development, Designing)
at PROCORP Management in
Bahrain - Manama
IT Trainee (Software, Web Development, Designing) at PROCORP Management in Bahrain - Manama
Job highlightsPosted on January 2, 2016
We are on the hunt for energetic and creative individuals to be a part of our Team as IT Trainee.
Work in a professional environment to review and assess new software and hardware. This is a unique hands on Training where you will gain experience through real assignments by working in a group to develop and show your teamwork skills as well as by receiving several opportunities to shine individually.
What you will learn and perform with us:
1. Research, evaluate and recommend softwares and tools to satisfy our current business needs.
2. Further develop existing business process by analyzing and assessing new IT software.
3. Test programs to ensure they fit to company needs; then implement and maintain them.
4. Improve company website by proposing new ideas and suggesting improvements.
5. Assist in research-related activities in order to support the Management decisions.
6. You will have an opportunity to learn to deal with (PHP, CSS, HTML, mySQL, JS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator).
1. Prior experience is not required.
2. Passion for technology is required.
3. Possess good command of English language.
4. Ability to handle pressure.
This opportunity is ideal for you if:
1. You like brainstorming for creative solutions.
2. You like software and hardware review and comparison.
3. You like analyzing processes and coming up with ideas to enhance them.
4. Reading, reviewing, assessing and reporting sounds good to you.
* You should be resident in Bahrain.
** Different shifts and times available.
*** This is an unpaid internship program, there is no cost on you for this high-level opportunity and it's only meant for those who can highly commit to it.
Interested candidates can apply by filling the form on our website. Please find the link below: