Front Desk Secretary
at Electromechanical Company in
Front Desk Secretary Full time at Electromechanical Company in Cairo, Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on December 7, 2015
1. Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries
2. Greet visitors, determine their needs and direct visitors to the appropriate staff member
3. Pick up and deliver mails to the right destination
4. Assist in the preparation of meetings and conference telephone calls
5. Receive and deliver messages accurately and completely
6. Monitor and direct incoming emails to appropriate department
7. Handle employees’ inquiries
8. Keep office information up to date
9. Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
10. Provide general administrative and clerical support
11. Perform other related duties, if requested
• Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline.
• 1-3 years of experience in relevant occupation.
• Proficiency in English language written and verbal skills.
• Proficient with the following software applications: Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
• Have a high commitment level.
CV must contain a recent picture of the applicant.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.