Biomedical Engineer- Bahrain
Bahrain - Manama
Biomedical Engineer- Bahrain at Confidential company in Bahrain - Manama
Job highlightsPosted on December 1, 2015
Biomed Engineer main task involves performing quality technical calls and services for our customers in a way that reflects the level of professionalism Imdad biomed Department has reached, he is also requested to supervise the junior and new hired engineers and accompany them on their field work to check on their work.
Job Responsibilities & Performance Standards:
• Perform maintenance procedures as per Manufacturers specs
• Developing and maintaining professional business relationship with customers
• Proper reporting using various reporting forms related to filed calls with clear and concise messages and solutions.
• Consult and follow superiors instructions with regards to tech. Tasks
• Meets Service Level Agreement requirements
• Ability to perform technical training for customers staff
• Perform tasks with emphasis on quality
• Develop own technical skills by personal commitment and seeking superior's assistance
• Maintain safe working environment in the office & at customers sites
• Maintain up to date and organized customers files
• Perform proactive customer service problem surveillance with a focus on productivity and accuracy in resolving problems on time
• Convey and report service contracts opportunities to dept. head
• Technical background is a must.
• Effective time management & organization.
• Strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
• Very good team player and should work well under pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Excellent interaction with colleagues and superiors.
• Bilingual (Arabic, and English) is a must
• Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical or Electronics Engineering.
• Minimum 1-2 years of service experience
• Arabic Nationality ONLY
• Male candidates preferred