BM For The Paints & Plastic Segment
at Orkila in
Lebanon - Beirut
BM For The Paints & Plastic Segment at Orkila in Beirut
Job highlightsPosted on December 1, 2015
As a result of continued business growth, ORKILA Group, based in the Middle East and Africa, is seeking a high caliber professional to join its Sales Department as Paints & Construction, Plastics Business Manager in Lebanon. The applicant should have experience in working in a challenging, fast-paced environment and in meeting operational deadlines.
• Business development of new products, including introduction to paints, construction & plastic factories. It also includes presenting and explaining new technologies and portfolio of products to the operators, to be recommended and/or specified in their tenders.
• Support in the development of yearly marketing strategies for the group, including exhibition planning.
• Planning and forecasting of sales of existing products in coordination with partners, estimation of budget and continuous monitoring of sales vs. budget.
• Scouting and market mapping of customers in the industry.
• Identification and establishment of key contacts within the segment.
• Periodic reporting and knowledge sharing of relevant market and competition intelligence with the partners.
• Bachelor degree (or higher) in Chemistry or in Marketing/Business, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in the field.
• Industry contacts are considered a plus.
• Attention to details, motivation and professionalism are mandatory, in addition to a commercial sense and creative mind.
• Ability to prioritize work and manage concurrent projects and multiple activities.
• Strong MS Office skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Outstanding ability to manipulate search engines tools and search techniques.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills: English is mandatory, French is a plus.