Digital Marketing Executive
at Go Ejaza in
Digital Marketing Executive at Go Ejaza in Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on November 16, 2015
Their day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- BrainstormÂ newÂ andÂ creativeÂ
- Manage social media advertisement (Facebook,Twitter,Instagram)
- Plan and execute our content strategy accross our social channels.
- Plan & Manage the email campaigns.
- Plan & manage our social media daily activity.
- Ensure that all marketing channels are aligned in the same strategy.
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports and summaries to Direct Manager.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Understand how the competitor run theirÂ campaigns. Reporting in regular basis
- ReviewÂ resultsÂ ofÂ digitalÂ
communicationsÂ andÂ promotionalÂ campaignsÂ andÂ recommendÂ enhancements
- 1-3 yearÂ ofÂ professionalÂ
ExperienceÂ inÂ E-Marketing
- DegreeÂ qualifiedÂ inÂ DigitalÂ
Communications,Â MarketingÂ orÂ similar
- IntimateÂ understandingÂ ofÂ
traditionalÂ andÂ emergingÂ marketingÂ channels
- AdeptÂ inÂ allÂ digitalÂ
marketingÂ channelsÂ (SEO,Â contentÂ marketingÂ andÂ socialÂ media)Â andÂ highlyÂ fluentÂ inÂ digitalÂ analytics
- In-depthÂ knowledgeÂ andÂ
understandingÂ ofÂ socialÂ mediaÂ platforms
- ExcellentÂ communicationÂ skills
- AbilityÂ toÂ thinkÂ creativelyÂ
- Budget-managementÂ skillsÂ andÂ
- AnalyticalÂ skillsÂ toÂ forecastÂ
andÂ identifyÂ trendsÂ andÂ challenges