Front Desk Sales Associate
at UninonSPACE THAILAND CO., LTD. in
Job highlightsPosted on October 12, 2019
As a front desk associate at UnionSPACE Thailand, essential responsibilities revolve around providing excellent services to members and guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls.
- Setting and checking members and guests in and out for appointments.
- Greeting members and guests upon arrival.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager's policies, procedures, and direction.
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Upholding the UnionSPACE brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with the executive to handle requests and queries from Centre Manager, Sale Manager, and Marketing team.
What does it take to Succeed?
Qualified candidates will:
- Thai Nationality, ;
- Fresh graduate is welcome.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Having strong phone and computer skills.
- Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, and the franchised location's management and team.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
-High school/Bachelor's Degree
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.