Junior Research Fellow-Internship
at European Institute of Policy Research and Human Rights in
Junior Research Fellow-Internship Internship at European Institute of Policy Research and Human Rights in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on September 11, 2019
Intern Membership Program (IMP) is a unique gateway to allow/admit a foreign/non EU student as an intern for virtual/online internship.
Every year limited number of eligible candidates are shortlisted and invited to apply/enroll for virtual/online internship program specially designed for only Non-European candidates living outside European Union and seeking to excel their career by gaining international experience in research based guided internship program. The candidates from almost all areas of study can apply which includes the subjects of Arts, Law, Management, Medicine, Engineering etc. The entry is based on availing intern Membership of desired duration one month to six months.
The virtual internship will be based on research. The intern will learn the basics to advance technique/methodology of researching by experienced professors /faculty of EIPRHR from US/Europe trained from world's premier schools (Harvard Law School, Harvard Business school, London School of Economics, Oxford University etc., )who will supervise ;
Currently, the internship is available in wide range of subjects/topics of research areas.
Benefits of Attending Intern Membership Program (IMP)
Being an intern at EIPRHR brings the bundled benefits for long term that would boost intern's career path with flair. Completing an internship program from EIPRHR would make your career profile stronger with added advantage than other fellow students.
After completion of the Internship, candidate will receive the following valuable documents as their lifetime ;
- Certificate of Internship Completion (CIC) issued by European Institute of Policy Research and Human Rights (EIPRHR) with its official
- Performance card signed by Professor with official
- Reference letter of Professor/Supervisor on the
Awards/Recognition/Medal To encourage interns to perform with their BEST of efforts & skills; during the internship, we recognize outstanding interns as per their performance. The following titles with separate certificate, medal, prize money etc. will be awarded-
- Best Intern (on overall performance)
- Excellent Intern
- Expert Researcher
The winner interns of the above titles will be offered to act voluntarily as Campus/Country Ambassador (a key contact, spokesperson and representative of the institute in their home country).
Other benefits connected with Intern Membership are:-
- Certificate of Completion
- After successful completion of the internship, an intern will join us as Junior Research Fellow
- can apply for the Campus Ambassador program that helps you to earn and ;
- Successful Country Ambassador can be nominated for different award categories during the annual flagship event in Brussels (Belgium).
- Post completion of the internship, Intern will be lifetime alumni of the institute and can apply for the Junior Policy Researcher ;
- Intern will receive invitations to all upcoming events of the institute including the Annual Grand event in Brussels (Belgium).
- Interns enrolled for 6 months' internship program; their Photo Profile (complete CV) will be published online on our website as a distinguished intern and such interns will join as Permanent Junior Policy Researcher directly after completion of the Internship ;
- Intern gets discounts in upcoming online courses and Visa/sponsorship support for campus/classroom courses
- After completion of the Internship, an intern can submit article / BLOG/video/ regional news ( subject to approval by the Editor) to get it published online in our website, which is read by Top researchers, Government heads and diplomats, business heads that would boost career image in the global ;
- Post completion of the Internship, an Intern becomes eligible to apply for study tour Program, can become delegate as a part of the delegation during meetings with Government officials, Member of the European Parliament, Commissioners of the European Commission, United Nations General Assembly etc. Such opportunities will be shared in advance to all interns through ;
- Free participation opportunity to selected interns in Global Policy Dialogues where the major policy issues facing the WORLD are discussed and debated in ;
- Receipt of all reports of events and other relevant ;
- Many awards, contests, networking events are organized at global/regional level where Intern can apply to work as a Project ;
- Interns who enroll in Intern membership Program for three months or more duration gets a lifetime personalized email ID of institute's ;
There are more benefits that are worth not to miss. Apply Today to grab the opportunity.
Exceptionally Best intern will be offered the voluntary position of Country Ambassador to establish a local chapter of the institute (subject to fulfillment of related conditions and approval by the Institute's board members); in their home country to carry out the educational programs, seminars, conferences locally which would generate good revenue and build ;
Eligibility criteria are as follows:-
- A foreign/ Non European Candidate enrolled/passed in any stream of Bachelors/Master's/Doctoral Program in a recognized University/school situated in Non-European ;
- Strong proficiency with Internet, MS Office (Word and PowerPoint essential).
- Candidate must be Non-European citizen and living outside the Europe/European Union at the time of ;
- No criminal record or pending case in the court of ;
- Genuine fluency in English with Solid verbal and written communication skills required.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.