Graphic Designer Arabic
at a Laimoon Verified Company
Graphic Designer Arabic Full time at a Laimoon Verified Company in Sharjah, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on September 10, 2019
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 2,500 - AED 3,000 /month
Conversational English is a Must
Fluent Arabic is preferred
- Nationality GCC, Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Syrian Arab Republic
A growing advertising firm seeks a Creative Graphic Designer with experience in both Graphics print and electronic media. We're looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the retail sector, to support our clients.
We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project.
Applicants with experience leading creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating the necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop and illustrator.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, specifically with mock-ups, web design and multimedia presentation. Experience in After Effects, Photography, Video Editing is a plus point.
- 2-4 years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.