at a Laimoon Verified Company
Accountant Full time at a Laimoon Verified Company in Jordan
Job highlightsPosted on October 12, 2015
- Manage and monitor the organization's cash flow and prepare regular cash flow forecasts.
- Negotiate and monitor contracts for contractors; "Orange, Zain, Internet providers.etc. and any others necessary providers.
- Check invoices and prepare payments for second parties by bank transfer or cheque.
- Support in the monthly salaries preparations, and coordinate the salaries payment with the CFO, including the pay slips requests, bank account issues, bank transfers, cash paymentetc
- Manages the annual profit-and-loss process and ensures accurate and timely financial reports.
- Controlling and monitoring company assets, and update the assets tracking sheet.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and procedures.
- Manage the commercial aspects of the company.
- Communicate with the social security authorities to finalize the employees' social security payment,
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.