Accountant at Confidential company in Jordan
Job highlightsPosted on October 12, 2015
- Manage and monitor the organization's cash flow and prepare regular cash flow forecasts.
- Negotiate and monitor contracts for contractors; "Orange, Zain, Internet providers.etc. and any others necessary providers.
- Check invoices and prepare payments for second parties by bank transfer or cheque.
- Support in the monthly salaries preparations, and coordinate the salaries payment with the CFO, including the pay slips requests, bank account issues, bank transfers, cash paymentetc
- Manages the annual profit-and-loss process and ensures accurate and timely financial reports.
- Controlling and monitoring company assets, and update the assets tracking sheet.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and procedures.
- Manage the commercial aspects of the company.
- Communicate with the social security authorities to finalize the employees' social security payment,