Front End Developer
at Ucodice Technologies Private Limited in
Job highlightsPosted on October 15, 2019
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
INR 30,000 - INR 60,000 /month
- Languages Conversational English is a Must
Roles & Responsibilities:
(Must: Expertise in Angular Development)
Delivering a complete front end application
- Hands-on experience in programming using Node, PHP etc.
- Strong experience on working in Reactjs/ Angularjs, and its component.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with external web services
- Working experience as Web Developer PHP MVC framework
- Development and Integration of Rest APIs
- Good in NPM (Node package), Gulp, Grunt, Git version control system, ECMA6, JSON
- Good in building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Understanding of fully asynchronous behavior of Reactjs/Angularjs
- Good in designing and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to perform the tasks independently
- Working in a team-based environment
- Experience on Angular version 4 and above preferable.
- No late sitting for employees at Ucodice (Except Urgencies) - Because everyone has its personal life.
- Salary on-time - As we all work for money. Money on time is always a positive symbol. Salary never got delayed since we started the company.
- Surprise appraisals- Every human loves positive surprises.
- Surprise Project bonus to appreciate the good work & higher level of satisfaction. - All sudden money into account gives you wings.
- Fun loving environment at Ucodice - Employee spend most of the time in office, so should always feel fresh at work place.
- Generic training for the employees - We are running behind our technical expertise but generic training are "feathers on the hat" to boost your career.
- Movie plans - "WOW its amazing" movie plan with all staff.
- In-house games - Sometimes we feel bore doing coding whole day so its better to refresh our mind by playing in house games.
- More new exciting things in Plan.
- Picnic for the employees - Most awaited day of the year "Outdoor picnic" and if it is out of station its wonderful moment of life.
- Music During work hours.
- Great learning
- Always updated with new technologies
- Equal Chance to grow- We give chance to everyone to grow.
- 99% International Projects.
- Overall Personality Development.
B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.