at Valoores in
Junior IT Full time at Valoores in Beirut, Lebanon
Job highlightsPosted on August 19, 2019
Our team! Positive attitude and behavior are key skills in our selection of candidates. We invite you to join our multicultural and international team, where you can use your knowledge in IT, banking, and insurance and to broaden your skills.
- Familiar in front-end and back-end support.
- IT management skills.
- Customer support skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good understanding of web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Self-motivated and self-discipline.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to diagnose hardware and software problems.
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Solve networking issues.
- The job demands an extensive background in networking, server management, hardware, and software management.
- Provide frontline support to employees regarding office ;
- Prepare new machines by installing Windows OS, drivers and needed ;
- Configure network and add newly installed machines to the ;
- Troubleshoot various kinds of hardware, software, e-mail, and server ;
- Understand Active ;
- Prevent and handle security ;
- Stay updated on latest web ;
- Suggest new features to improve program navigation and ;
- Provide support and maintenance to ;
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by ;
- Report on a daily basis to the ;
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.