Honeybee Tech Ventures FZ-LLC ("Laimoon.com") is committed towards securing the privacy of information of those who use our services. We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it and what choices you have about it. We welcome your questions and comments on this policy.
How and What Personal Information Do We Gather?
Laimoon.com collects information when you use our services. For example, we collect data when you request for more information on a course found on our website or we collect data when you apply for a job listed with us. We only collect as much information as we need for specific and identified purposes.
- Personal Information: When you purchase or enquire about a course or build a job seeker profile you will be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, or similar information. This information is collected to enable Laimoon.com to process your order, help you with your enquiry. If you are to submit a credit card number in case of a direct purchase, be aware that we do not store your credit card number, this information is directly passed to our payment gateway provider for the purpose of processing of payment.
- Cookies Information: When you visit Laimoon.com, we may send one or more cookies (a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer. Laimoon.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Sites. These persistent cookies can be removed, but each web browser is a little different. Please review your browser's "Help" file to learn the correct way to modify your cookies setup. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
- Automatically Collected Information: When you use the Applications or open one of our emails, we automatically record certain data using technology, including "clear gifs" or "web beacons," cookies (discussed above), IP addresses, and unique "device IDs" (similar to IP addresses). "Automatically Collected" data includes web browser type, the website that referred you to us, the web pages you viewed on the Applications, and the dates and times that you visited the Applications.
How We Use the Personal Information?
When enquiring about or purchasing a course through Laimoon.com, you are consenting that data collected from you to be shared with the institute. We will automatically send this personal information such as your name, email address and phone number to the institute in question.
The processing and use of the data you provide to us is done in the United Arab Emirates, Ireland and the United States of America. By using our web and mobile applications and providing information to Laimoon.com, you are expressly consenting to this.
Does Laimoon.com Share/Disclose the Information It Receives?
Laimoon.com does not share your information with any other party. We only use the information internally for our services and the Applications as described above. Laimoon.com will not sell your personal information to third parties.
In certain cases, we may disclose customer information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
We also reserve the right to disclose customer information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions to protect customers from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Applications; and to protect against fraudulent uses, the rights, property, or personal safety of Laimoon.com, our Clients, or others.
How Secure Is your Information with Laimoon.com?
Laimoon.com is committed to protecting the Personal Data you share with us. We utilize a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit/debit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit/debit card number to the appropriate credit/debit card company during order processing. We do not store this information in our Applications.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Choices Do You Have?
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information. If you have a Laimoon.com account, many of the choices you have on Laimoon.com are built directly into Laimoon.com or your settings. For example, you can:
- Edit personal information i.e. name and mobile phone number in your profile at any time.
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of or register for certain features of the Applications.
- You may completely delete your account as a job seeker directly through your logged in dashboard.
- In certain cases, if you decline to share personal information, Laimoon.com will not be able to provide certain services to you. You may also choose to opt-out of future marketing mailings by following the opt-out instructions in the emails that we send to you.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
How we transfer information we collect internationally
We collect information from all our users and store that information in the United Arab Emirates, Ireland and United States of America. We transfer, process and store your information outside of your country of residence, to wherever we operate for the purpose of providing you the services. Whenever we transfer your information, we take steps to completely protect it.
Your Right to Access Your Data
You have options in relation to the information that we have about you described below. To exercise these options, please contact us at email@example.com. If you're an EU user, you can:
- Access the information we hold about you. We'll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
- Have your information corrected or deleted. You can update your information in your settings. If you have problems updating the information or if you would like us to delete it, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or push notifications. We will only send you marketing material if you've agreed to it, but if you'd rather we don't, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it's technically feasible.
We retain the data we collect for as long as needed to provide you services and to maintain adequate records as per the law of country where we operate, resolve disputes, and meet our regulatory obligations.