Responsibilities Job Purpose The Lean/Six Sigma Practioner implements Lean Six Sigma philosophy and methodology through the management of performance improvement projects assigned to them. This position will lead transformational projects at Weatherford in their assigned responsibility (Finance, HR, Quality,etc). Roles & Responsibilities SAFETY, SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all activities are carried out ethically and in compliance with Company's Security, Compliance & HSE policies, Management System, relevant laws, regulations, standards and industry practices and complies with the Company's Rules to Live By
- Places Quality, Health & Safety, Security and protection of the Environment as core values while never intentionally placing employees, our processes, customers or the communities in which we live and work at risk
- Seeks continual improvement in Health, Safety, Security & protection of the Environment, taking into account responsible care, process vulnerabilities, public, customer and employee inputs, knowledge and technology and best business practices to exceed customer expectations
- Responsible for being familar with the Company's Quality policies and takes an active role in the compliance and improvement of Weatherfords Management System
- Maintains service quality as immediate priorities when working across all areas of the business and continually seeks areas for improvement
- This position manages Lean/Six Sigma projects ensuring timelines, milestones and deadlines are organized, coordinated and met.
- Ensures that the business case for each project is solid and based on appropriate, clear measures and includes clear goals.
- Facilitates transactional process improvements through Lean/Six Sigma methodology focusing on manufacturing and back office.
- Incorporates appropriate change management strategies and tools into project management.
- Trains the workforce as appropriate.
- Facilitates team meetings effectively and productively.
- Uses rigorous data collection and analysis to guide effective team decision-making.
- Scientifically tests solutions then selects and hardwires the best solutions that eliminate waste and improve efficiency and quality/financial results.
- Incorporates a long-term control plan to sustain results.
- Prepares and delivers reports/presentations at key intervals throughout the project.
- Obtains project sponsor approval at each milestone and at project closure/handoff.
- Maintains effective communications with all key stakeholders both internal and where appropriate external
- All employees have an accountability to the organisation to be financially responsible whether they are in charge of a function budget or simply their own expenses
- Costs incurred should be within approved budget, processed within agreed time frames & following the relevant financial policy and procedure
- Employees have a responsibility for developing their own careers within the Company including completing all necessary function, compliance & business standards training to enhance their knowledge, skills and experience
- Employees should engage on a regular basis with their line manager to discuss their personal performance, objectives and opportunities to enhance their skills and experience to support their career potential
- Demontrates leadership, ethical behaviour and adherence to Weatherford standards at all times
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- 10+ years of experience in process improvement and project leadership
- Proven track record in lean/six sigma implementation through redesigned processes
- Lean or Six Sigma Black Belt certified
- Comprehensive knowledge of operational excellence, Six Sigma, Lean systems and principles.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Develops workable implementation plans, communicates changes effectively, and builds commitment and overcomes resistance.
- Ability to learn the various operations processes
- This role may require domestic and potentially international travel of up to: <10%
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.