ROLE SUMMARY Procurement & Supply Chain Management Lead for Non-Operated Assets is accountable to manage 3rd party spend efficiently and effectively by providing strategic perspective. The incumbent acts as the point of contact for the Non-Operated assets to support the implementation of the Joint Ventures/Joint Operating Companies' Procurement and Supply Chain Management strategies to deliver maximum value from the Company's non-operated assets. The role involve participation in development and implementation of strategy for Non-Operated Assets activities in line with best practices and JV rights and obligations. Gather market intelligence, leverage and promote best practices. Provide expert counsel to JV/JOC Asset Managers (Non-Operated Assets Leadership) on key strategic decisions (e.g., procurement plans, contracting strategies, award recommendations and supply chain risks and mitigations). KEY RESPONSBILITIES
- Be accountable for the overall performance and health of governance within Nonoperated Asset.
- To be the single point of contact for senior stakeholders, including management of local content and cost recovery to drive efficiencies and manage operational risks for Non-Operated Assets.
- Support management of strategic suppliers, working with Non-Operated Assets Operator to understand critical supplier's performance scorecard.
- Influence the setting and prioritization of category management plans in accordance with NonOperated Assets business priorities and objectives with the alignment of category and leadership stakeholders.
- Provide senior level (strategic inputs) input into the development of regional strategy, Master Service Agreements, Global Agreements and other framework agreements for global or multiregion sourcing events.
- University degree (4 years Bachelor degree) or equivalent in supply chain management, economics, finance, operations or related field, with a Master Degree preferred.
- MCIPS (Full Member of Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply) or equivalent professional qualification is desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in senior roles in Procurement and Supply Chain Management in Upstream Oil and Gas companies with reputable Operator.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.