- Take part in the Well Delivery Process for planning the exploration wells with particular focus in the Programme phase when the well(s) will be handed over from the Planning Section in the Drilling Engineering Team to the Operations Section.
- Develop the detailed operational programmes and start up documents for the well
- Gain sign off on all relevant documents required to start up the operations - for example Risk Assessments, Dispensations, Bridging Documents, Authority to Spud.
- Work with Supply Chain to ensure all services and equipment are ready for the well.
- When drilling the well provide operational support to the Suli ops team and liaise with teams to ensure operations performed within approved standards and well objectives delivered in an optimum fashion.
- Delivers end of well reports in a timely fashion
- Reports to Drilling Engineering Team Leader on all work related issues.
- Maintains and exhibits excellent working relationships with all staff.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.