The AMF is seeking to hire "Financial Sector Specialist- Financial Markets" Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the implementation of the AMF's strategy in relation to non-banking financial sector development programs and initiatives, including developing domestic markets in Arab countries.
- Support the implementation and follow-up activities of the financial market's development initiatives in the Arab countries.
- Contribute to formulate technical assistance programs to the Arab countries in developing their domestic markets with focus on debt markets.
- Conduct researches and working papers in the financial sector with focus on capital and debt markets, both traditional and Islamic.
- Contribute to the implementation of various programs and activities related to the development of domestic markets in Arab countries, jointly conducted with IFIs.
- Contribute to delivering training and workshops to the Arab regulatory & supervisory authorities.
- Participation in the work of various committees and task forces, in which AMF acts as a technical Secretariat, such as the Arab Regional Fintech WG, the Financial Stability Task Force, as well as the Financial Inclusion Task Force.
- Contribute to various activities, studies and events carried out by the AMF within the framework of its financial sector development mandate.
- Arab country's citizen.
- A doctorate degree from a recognized university in the fields of economics or finance, or other related fields.
- Relevant experience in similar fields of work of 5 years in capital market authorities, or any other relevant authorities such as ministries of economies, finance, central banks, or regional and international financial institutions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of international principles / guidelines and papers issued by the relevant standard setters such as IOSCO, IMF, WG, BIS, FSB, IFSB.
- Deep knowledge of concepts related to domestic Capital and debt markets, in its conventional and Islamic versions.
- Deep knowledge of domestic markets developments' strategies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial markets legislations in the Arab countries
- Demonstrates ability to carry out research and analytical tasks related to financial markets.
- Have recently published refereed researches / articles in scientific reputed journals.
- Fluent in Arabic, English, and French is plus.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
الشركة المعلنة عن الوظيفة
Arab Monetary Fund
Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting City of London College of Economics1,466 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 12 Months
Certified Credit Risk Manager Vskills171 درهم
360 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 1 To 2 Months
Certified Finance Manager (CFM) Inspire Training Center4,198 درهم
4,882 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 9 Weeks Live virtual classroom