Offers the opportunity as an experienced Regional Engineering Leader (MENAT & India) to join the team in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Developing strategy and organizational structure to deliver Surface technologies and services
- Delivering revenue generating solutions leveraging integrated technologies
- Directing Product Management, Field Testing, and Engineering personnel
- Lead local engineering team across comprehensive array of tasks relating to local client execution requirements and project/contractual obligations
- Interact with global surface pressure controls organization to deliver support to region
- Recommend approach to meet the technical and program requirements
- Formulate and implement plans to achieve technical requirements, scheduling, and contract commitments
- Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to problems
- Provide technical guidance to other personnel and assigned teams; mentor others in the organization
- Monitor and communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments
- Lead or participate in organizational efforts in assigned projects and/or
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or Related Field
- At least 15 years of experience in the design of API 6A surface wellhead & pressure control and/or flow control products (gate valves, actuators, and chokes)
- Knowledge of applicable industry specifications such as API 6A, NACE MR0175, ASME Section VIII, etc.
- Experience with 3D CAD Modeling software and computational tools
- Successful project execution history
- Proven track record of teaching and mentoring engineers
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions to solve complex technical problems
- Experience in having technical discussions with Aramco
- Financial & Legal understanding of Oil & Gas Projects
- Experience with IOC, NOC, and major oil companies' product
- Significant experience working with Saudi Aramco an advantage
- Participation in Industry groups such as API Committees or AWHEM task group
- Pro/E and Mathcad experience
- Product support, services, or field service experience
- Project management
Abu Dhabi, UAE
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization. About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
الشركة المعلنة عن الوظيفة
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production.