في United Media Services في
Advertising Manager دوام كامل في United Media Services في Muscat, Oman
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم January 28, 2019
The candidate must have a rich experience of at least 5-years selling advertising for print and digital products as well as sponsorships for events. Should have excellent presentation skills and keen sense of identifying business opportunities. A proven track record of successful sales performance with reputed brands is desirable. We are looking for a candidate with a "fire-in-the-belly" sales approach to outperform his/her own performance; is extremely sales driven and enjoys working in a very competitive work environment. Should be a self-starter with an ability to work independently excelling at managing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
The person will be responsible for the overall business performance of a portfolio of magazine titles, digital & social channels and events.
We offer excellent career prospects, an attractive remuneration package, a highly dynamic, competitive yet a friendly work environment and a good scope for career advancement.
Advertising Sales manager
UMS is looking at recruiting a sales manager with over 5 years of experience in space selling in a magazine or newspaper.
Roles and responsibilities
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells advertising spaces in Digital and print publication by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Achieve weekly, monthly, quarterly targets.
• Meeting deadlines
• Have an enthusiastic approach
• Understand client requirements
• Understand the market and consumer behavior
• Be aware of the company profile and client profile
• Come up with new and improving sales strategies for your product.
Skills and qualifications:
• Presentation Skills
• Managing Client Relationships
• Negotiation and prospecting skills
• Meeting targets
• Sales Planning experience
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.