Head Of OEM | Automotive Aftersales | Dubai
في Al Futtaim Group في
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم April 28, 2021
This role is the lead of OEM parts:
- Establish and manage the competitive sourcing of Global OEM parts brands, the effective inventory management of all stocks
- Strives to return a satisfactory profit on capital invested in OEM parts inventory
- Accomplishes objectives using proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, the effective utilisation of the Material Management team, procurement and pricing
The individual will support Automotive Aftersales with comprehensive updates on the OEM parts industry, competitor information, plus additional information including (but not limited to);
- The ongoing evaluation of all OEM Global parts vendors/suppliers; market share
- Growth projections
- Market trend analysis
- Technology developments
- Develop strategic partnerships with principles
- Manage the negotiations and procurement of OEM parts at competitive prices to enhance Gross Margin
Create a Centre of Excellence for OES:
- Create a group wide strategy to source OEM parts
- Collate competition data and market trends from internal and external sources to influence competitive sourcing and strategic business decisions
- Align pricing with the Advanced Parts Pricing project team
- Build and maintain a digital omni channel e-Commerce platform for the supply of OEM Parts to B2B and B2C customers.
- Develops, enforces and monitors guidelines for working with internal customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department
- Perform thorough, systemic analysis of key industry trends, current and potential vendors to allow strategic and tactical decision making and sourcing of OEM parts.
- Lead the supply and availability of OEM parts by vendor ensuring lean stock management and high service rate by closely monitoring lead-time and supply chain logistics.
Material Master Management:
- Ensure new Part Number attributes are based on defined standards as product specifications and vehicle life cycle management.
Lost Sales Management:
- Collate lost sales data from BU / MIS team and analyse to identify products and/or parts that potentially could increase company revenue.
- Ensure high stock availability and daily order replenishment to all the Al-Futtaim branches through the SAP and Syncron ordering system. Integrate all OEM parts into the future logistics, pricing and Marketing platforms
- Ensures that parts inventory turns (established 2.5 minimum) times per year
- Monitors and adjusts inventory to minimize obsolescence
- Manages stock order systems and procedures
- Sets and enforces a policy on the special ordering of parts. Ensures that stock orders represent at least (established %) percent of all orders.
- Develops and administers an aggressive wholesale parts program to produce profit
- Maintain an inventory which can support the supply of OEM Parts to 500+ workshops Nationally and and future growth to support the supply of OEM Parts to 1000+ workshops in GCC, Sri-Lanka, North and East Africa.
- Prepares and administers an annual operating budget for the OEM Parts Dept
- Maintains a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the Maximize Value Chain pillar of the Automotive Strategy.
- Works with each internal customer to establishes robust pricing parameters category that generate enough gross profit to produce a satisfactory profit while maintaining customer loyalty
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.