Assistant Nurse | Healthcare | Dubai - UAE
في Al Futtaim Group في
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم April 27, 2021
About the Role
We are currently looking for Assistant Nurse to assist qualified practitioners in the delivery of high quality and effective clinical and personal care.
The position holder will be responsible to provide and take relevant information from patients, carers or others communicating these with the medical team as required.
About the Responsibility
- Support qualified practitioners, as directed, in the provision of high quality care.
- Observe patient vital signs using skills and equipment and report any abnormalities to medical team.
- Deliver patient centered care to meet the needs of the patient and ensure consent is gained before carrying out care.
- Have knowledge of chronic disease management that encompasses respiratory, cardiac conditions and diabetes.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
- Provide emergency care to patients as necessary and attend annual resuscitation training.
- Respond to emergency situations and escalate to medical team, employing techniques in line with scope of practice and associated training as directed and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health protocols and guidance.
- Provides assistance for the patients when required, providing emotional support, ensuring safety, privacy and dignity at all times.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.