Lead Proposal Coordinator
في Parsons International Limited في
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم April 27, 2021
Lead Proposal Coordinator
Creates, gathers, researches and organizes information from many sources to generate proposals, qualifications and presentations. Must produce coherent proposal documents from dissimilar data coming from multiple sources. Understands and supports Parsons’ business development and proposal development policies, procedures and protocols. Has a strong understanding and experience with the Shipley method of proposal development. Must have extensive experience performing the following proposal development elements, as a minimum:
• Revision of RFP so that client requirements are clearly understood. Preparation of Compliance Matrix, including responsibility matrix, project team, proposal schedule, contact sheet, production requirements, experience requirements, clarifications related to the proposal submission, etc.
• Organization and chairing of proposal kick-off meeting with the appropriate staff required to develop the proposal. The outcome of which will be an agreed responsibility matrix, proposal schedule, production requirements, project team draft, experience draft, etc.
• Organization of all review milestones as per Parsons’ Winning Manual (based on the Shipley method), including Pink Team Review, Red Team Review, Green Team Review and Gold Team Review.
• Development of a compliant, compelling and comprehensive proposal, including win themes and discriminators.
• Identification and editing of existing material and/or writing new ones to effectively communicate Parsons’ services, core capabilities and discriminators in response to the RFP requirements. Research and information gathering of corporate information, past experience examples, proposed project team resumes and other standard materials.
• Capture any new language written or graphics developed for addition into the proposal library database.
• Organization of all technical written material supplied by technical team, including organization of sections, tables, exhibits, and attachments.
• Scheduling progress meetings with appropriate teams - such as graphics, editors, quality assurance and contracts, to ensure proposal deadlines are completely understood and met.
• Tracking and reporting status of all proposal elements to their Manager. Anticipating possible trouble areas and working with Manager to provide practical solutions to problems as they arise.
• Working with local/external printer during printing and packaging of submittal. Proofing colors, lamination, dye cutting of tabs/dividers, packaging, etc.
• Development of proposal presentations, following Parsons’ branding, from scratch with minimal support from the graphic team.
• Supporting special projects and completes other responsibilities associated with the position as may be appropriate.
• Working evenings and weekends to meet proposal deadlines in addition to travelling, if and when required.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.